The following information should be brought with you to the initial bankruptcy appointment:
- Listing of vehicles – boat – snowmobile – camper
- How much each is worth
- Any documentation showing what the balance due is on the loan
- If you own property:
- Your last tax statement
- Any documentation showing what the balance is on your mortgage
- Copies of your last two years of federal and state income tax forms
- Include attachments and W-2’s
- Copies of any contracts that you have signed
- Any bills and collection letters that you have received.
- Copies of any legal papers that you have received.
- Copies of ALL pay stubs for each job that you have for the last 6 months
- If you do not have ALL pay stubs, please provide a printout from your employer(s) showing the gross amount of pay and any deductions you have for each missing pay stub.
- Copies of the most current bank statements for ALL
- Copies of the most current statement for:
- Life insurance
If additional information is needed you will be advised at the time of your appointment.